Licensed Professional Counselor - School Based
JCS Military is looking for supportive and motivational licensed therapists who can help military children to overcome challenges they face such as grief, bullying, parental deployment, and emotional management.
Candidates must be local to Wright Patterson Air Force Base and licensed to practice at the independent level (LISW, LMFT, or LPCC).
* Face-to-face counseling to military service members and their families (Individual, Couples, Family, and Children).
* Recommending appropriate referrals and handoffs based on your experienced differential clinical skills to military and community resources according to the needs of military service members and their families.
* Developing and/or using approved counseling, training and education programs and materials.
* Participating in after-school events.
* Master's degree in the Behavioral Health Professions (MS/MSW/MA)
* 2 years of post-master's supervised clinical experience/post licensure
* Licensure to practice at the independent practice level (LISW, LMFT, LPCC). Clinicians under supervision may not apply.
* Must be a U.S. citizen
* Must be able to pass a basic background check for employment, a Child National Agency Check, and Inquiries (NACI/CNACI) clearance,
JCS Military Support is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled